Thursday, May 16, 2013

Math flashcards

If you haven't tried www.quizlet.com and want an easy flashcard application to study, this is the one! You can use the flashcards or create a test with written, multiple choice, and/or True and False questions. Quizlet also has a couple of games using the study set if you like.

I have started numerous sets for math that include Algebra, Linear Algebra, Calculus 1,2, and 3, Thinking Mathematically, Geometry, Statistics, Trigonometry and Abstract Algebra. Most have yet to be started and some need editing still but the Algebra class flashcards are moving along quite well.

As I am moving along in my own studies I will be constantly adding and updating all of these. If you are looking for math flashcards try www.quizlet.com, it's FREE and if you are looking for my pre-made flashcards do a search for "clkottke". If you have any problems pulling up my sets let me know, I may have to change the settings on them.


No comments: