Monday, June 2, 2008

My Children, Gizmo and Sam

I have a 14 year old Yellow Naped Amazon Parrot named Gizmo and a collie who is 1 year old TODAY!

I have had Gizmo since she was 6 months old and her vocabulary started growing before I bought her. Her first words were, “Hello” and “I can talk.” Now I ask her, “Yeah! we know you can but do you know how to shut up!” :-)

Sam lays in front of Gizmo’s cage sometimes and rolls on his back with his feet in the air making noises. Then he will stop and stare at Gizmo waiting for her to say something.

The other morning, Sam went up to Gizmo’s cage before I had let her out and stuck his nose to the bottom. Gizmo yelled, “Hey! What you doin’? What’s wrong with you!” Sam just backs up and stares at her a moment and then goes and lays down on the couch.














No comments: